Look after all aspects of conference production & project management, including content research, topic generation, market identification, program development, speaker invitation, on-site coordination and post-event follow up.
We are looking for someone who is a leader, a problem solver, and comfortable coordinating with multiple parties. It is important you are organized, high-execution, and truly enjoy event planning.
- Identify through market research, discussions with multiple stake holders (e.g. potential delegates, suppliers and industry leaders) topics that are of high interest and relevance that will appeal to delegates.
- Must identify and invite speakers that can deliver the required topics.
- Responsibility for the event and work within a pre-approved budget.
- Support sales of sponsorships including visiting potential sponsors.
- Able to implement cross-departmental coordination to share resources for effective organization of events.
- Develop strategic partnerships with other media companies, associations and other partners to further build and promote Ringier’s events.
- Producing promotional materials and writing proposal and press release in Chinese & English.
- Support on-site services.
- Undertake other marketing projects related duties as required.
- Excellent communication, coordination and relationship building skills are a must.
- Well organized and integrated with all the resources, self-motivated under minimum supervision.
- Effective time management, able to meet deadlines for multiple projects.
- Bachelor Degree , minimum 2 related year working experiences is a must; marketing research, editorial background or having been a marketing manager for an industrial company preferred.
- Experience in commercial events/conferences/trade show management is a plus.
- Excellent English and Chinese writing skills and effective verbal English communication.